Sunday 9 September 2012

Why I chose GCSE Media - GHS....

Hello,

I am Shervin and I go to Greenford High School in the London borough of Ealing and I will post my progress in my GCSE Media course.

I obviously flopped my name, as I am new to blogger.com - being unaware of how to use it 
-

Why I chose GCSE Media?

I chose Media as I chose to pursue my career in being a Journalist, particularly a football journalist. Media would be the right way for me to go to reach my ambition. I haven't had any previous experiences with the subject Media so I am hoping it will be a good, challenging and interesting subject. I chose to study Media with no-one else's suggestions or recommendation. Media seems very engaging and seems like a subject where you would have to work with other people, its good to work with students you wouldn't work with as it can boost your confidential skills and team working skills.

Evaluation on Media lesson 6/9/12 *friday 

Back to school for the year 2012-2013 and in our first Media lesson for about 45 minutes, we went from table-to-table getting to know other people, by asking what their name, age, interests and last thing they had watch either a film or a television programme. I was very interested in what peoples interest's were, especially Mr Halsey who supports 'the best team ever' - Brentford Football Club. After, we were given a task to produce a magazine, we were told to make a name (My group: Mansoor, Serenna & Abrar; the name of our magazine was Myndless Vybz), make a slogan ("your mind innovates your world"), magazine front page person (Lil Wayne), a price (£1)...(as far as I can remember :P ), our ideas were pretty good, our presentation was awful :D

Thanks,

Shervin Kashefpour

1 comment:

  1. An excellent start to your blog - it's got real personality as a good blog should!

    ReplyDelete